I am obsessed with Pakistani Dramas. I watch almost all of them on YouTube not on live TV because I feel it’s easier for me to watch them when I want and when I have time, without ads (on Android. With ads on TV). So it just works for me really well.
In order of preference, following are the dramas that I absolutely loved watching:
In order of preference, following are the dramas I absolutely hated watching:
- Nazr e bad
- Mann mayal
- Akhri Station
- Sadqay tumharay
- O Rangreza
- Tumhari Mariam
- Bunty I love you
- Gustakh Ishq
- Surkh Jora
- Bari Aapa
- Saya e deewar bhi nahi
Recommendations from my Live session
After publishing this article, I went live on Instagram to discuss dramas with you and I’m happy that you all recommended a lot of dramas to me. Following is a list of dramas you recommended and I will slowly try to watch these:
- Akbari Ashghari – Seen now. Loved it. The BayJee’s character was classical. Absolutely loved it.
- Jackson Heights – Seen now. Loved it. Different and interesting drama.
- Mann Pyasa – Currently watching
- Guest House
- Mere Khudaya
- Meri Gurya
- Mohabat subh ka sitara hai
- Shehzori – Haseena Moin
- Angan Tera – Anwar Maqsood
- Qurban – Iqra Aziz
- Mein khyal hoon kisi aur ka
- Aahat – Sania Saeed
- Pyar lafzon mein kahan – Turkish
- Ki jaana mein kon
- mere humdum mere dost
- Aitraz (Imran abbas, Sania Saeed)
- Aap k liye
- Mein Sitara
- Veena – Fahad Mustafa
Let’s hear it from you
- Which dramas did you love watching?
- Which ones didn’t you like watching?
- Is your list similar to mine?
- Should we recommend each other our favorite ones?