In this virtual world of Instagram, we know of a lot of people. We have got clues about their life from their stories and posts. But do we really know them as people? This post is just so we can get to know each other a little better and maybe make some new friends. There might be a lot of questions which keep popping up in your mind about me. So I’m giving you a chance here now to ask me what you want.
Let’s start with me. Here is a link to my About me section where I have discussed all about me. So after reading this intro, if there is anything else you want to ask me, please feel free to comment your questions for me on this post. And I will Inshallah reply to your questions in my Insta-stories tomorrow or day after. I will also post Questions on my Insta-story today so you can ask me whatever you want. Please try to ask me closed ended questions so its easier for me to reply to them in my stories.
This reminds me of MIRC and MSN messenger chat days when the first question used to be ASL (Age, Sex, Location).
Tell me about yourself?
I love asking people random questions just to get to know them better or to just have a good chat with them. I’m going to ask you some questions too. You don’t have to reply to all of them. You may choose any question/s below and reply in comments below:
- What are you most passionate about in life?
- What was that one moment in your life that you made yourself proud?
- What is your most interesting hobby?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you have a business? What kind? What do you love/hate about it?
- Your perfect idea of a holiday?
- Where do you work? Do you enjoy it?
- What is your favourite season of the year and why?
- What are your 3 biggest fears in life?
- How old are you? Where do you live?
- What are the greatest life’s challenges/tests you have faced in life?
- What is your most valuable skill?
- What smells make you happy?
- Which tradition in your culture do you hate the most?
- What do you think is the ultimate waste of money?
- What is your dream job?
- What is one thing you would risk your life for?
- When are you the happiest?
- What is legal that you think should be illegal?
- What is your definition of happiness in life?
- What do you think is your main purpose in life?
- What is something beautiful you see everyday?
- Do we share same interests, career or life circumstances? Let’s talk about it?
- What are questions you don’t like to answer?
- What is something you get wrong almost every time you do it?
- When is the last time you cried?
- What made you smile today?
- What 3 simple changes have made your life better?
- If you had to live without internet, what would you do to keep yourself busy?
- What is the worst advice you have ever been given?
A game I play with my best friends
This catch up is also based on a game I play with my best friends every time we meet. So we are 6 best friends from work and every time we meet, we all get 2 minutes each to update all others about what has been happening in our lives since the last time we met. It’s a really fun activity and sometimes we sound like ‘Tambakonoshi sehat k liye muzar hai. Wazarat-e-Sehat, Mehekma –e- Behbood e abadi’. We talk too fast to fit in our years of catch up in 2 minutes time.
I’m loving the interaction with my readers through this blog post. We are definitely doing this again! Drop me a line and let’s start mingling!