Today on ‘Gana Gana Series’, let’s get loud. Let’s hear it for some upbeat Desi Pop! Some of these songs give me really happy feels and even uplift my spirits.
Music apps I use
I listen to songs mostly in the background while I’m working or doing chores. I do that either on the phone through Saavn, SoundCloud or Deezer apps. In my car, I used to play them on my DVD. At home, I use YouTube.
My favourite singers
The videos of some songs may contain adult content. While creating this series of posts, I realised many of my favourite songs had a really vulgar video. Tried looking for alternative video wherever it was possible but its difficult.
My favourite 15
Here is a collection of songs which are really fun to watch and dance with:
- Swag se swagat – Tiger Zinda hai
- Shakar Wandaan – Ho Mann Jahaan
- Tu meri – Bang Bang
- Balam pichkari – Yeh jawani hai deewani
- Coca Cola Tu – Tony Kakkar ft. Young Desi
- Ishqyaun Dhishqyaun – Raam Leela
- Kalabaz dil – Lahore Se Aagey
- Dhat teri ki – Gori tere pyar mein
- Sooraj dooba hai – Arjit Singh
- Nagada Sang Dhol – Raam Leela
- Zindagi aa raha hoon mei- Atif Aslam
- Dili wali girlfriend – Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani
- Zinda hai song – Tiger Zinda Hai
- Tune mari entriyaan – Gunday
- Item number – Teefa In Trouble
I am publicly sharing this YouTube playlist linked here. You can listen to it whenever you like. I will keep editing the list when my favourites change with time. Come let’s dance!
My other playlists
Let me know which upbeat desi pop songs are your favourite?
You can add their links on my Facebook page and I can listen to them too. If I like them, I would love to add them to my public list. Don’t forget to leave your comments below. Have a great day!