My last post in this travel series was Places around Islamabad I have explored. Here is a link to that post in case you missed it. Today I will be sharing my list of places I plan to see around this area in future. I’m keeping these travel posts really short as I think their pictures are good enough to convince you guys to plan a trip. Google maps really have changed the world and given so much convenience. Its now so easy to navigate and see places you’ve never seen before.
Places around Islamabad I plan to see
1. Rohtas fort (1 hr 45 mins from Islamabad)
2. Takht i Bahi Buddhist ruins (2 hr 19 mins from E-11 Islamabad)
3. Attock fort (1 hr 20 mins from Isb)
4. Neela Sandh (1 hr, 37 mins from Islamabad)
5. Neela Wahan (2 hr, 7 mins from Islamabad)
6. Pharwala fort (1 hr from Islamabad)
I hope these travel posts are helpful for those of you who love to plan picnics on weekends with friends and family. Traveling is the best way to spend quality time with your loved ones and take gorgeous pictures. I have also made a list of places I plan to see in and around Lahore. If you’re interested in seeing that, please let me know. Thanks for stopping by.