Hi guys! I have been so caught up that I haven’t been able to blog in a while. My younger sister Waliya was over from Islamabad for a few days as she was invited as a judge at Lums photography competition. She had also arranged for some shoots here. While she was here, I made chicken and vegetable wraps for her. Since I am always short on time, I decided to make a quick and easy dessert for her too. That’s when I came up with the idea of baked Marshmallow, strawberry and Nutella wraps.
- 4-5 Tortilla wraps
- 2-3 stick Marshmallows
- 4-5 Tablespoons – Nutella chocolate spread
- Heat the oven up to 90’C.
- Spread Nutella on wraps avoiding the edges.
- Add sliced strawberries evenly on the wraps.
- Cut marshmallow so it fits each wrap and roll it all the way to the end.
- Make rolls of all the wraps you have and then cut them to bite size.
- Place all rolls in oven proof container with foil at the bottom to avoid a mess.
- They will be ready in about 10-15 minutes once marshmallow is all fluffy.