Baked Marshmallow, Strawberry and Nutella Wraps
They were super easy to make as they hardly took any effort. I could easily fit it in my 9 – 8:30 weekday schedule. I am sharing the recipe with you today and hoping you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 4-5 Tortilla wraps
- 2-3 stick Marshmallows
- 4-5 Table spoons – Nutella chocolate spread
- Heat the oven up to 90’C.
- Spread Nutella on wraps avoiding the edges.
- Add sliced strawberries evenly on the wraps.
- Cut marshmallow so it fits each wrap and roll it all the way to the end.
- Make rolls of all the wraps you have and then cut them to bite size.
- Place all rolls in oven proof container with foil at the bottom to avoid mess.
- They will be ready in about 10-15 minutes once marshmallow is all fluffy.