Tools for business automation
I believe it’s vital for us to be professional in our business. It’s our responsibility to be as efficient as possible by standardizing our procedures. In this day and age with readily available (many free of charge) softwares; We have no excuse to be lousy in our business dealings.
With time, I’m getting more and more experienced in learning new softwares and making my processes smoother and better. It is really an ongoing process and it must never stop. Today I am sharing all the resources with you which have been vital for me. I have learned about them through need, experience and recommendations. I’m only sharing this list with you so you can also benefit from these great solutions.
- Recommended platform to use for creating website: WordPress
- Recommended Domain and hosting company: FastComet
Photo editing programs:
- PhotoScape (Free)
- Pixlr (Free)
- Adobe Photoshop (Paid)
Google Chrome Extension Recommendations
- Must-download Google chrome extension for perfecting writing: Grammarly
- Appointments/scheduling google chrome extension for Gmail: Assistant.to
- My favorite notes app & website (synced): Mobislenotes
- My favorite way to backup & organize photos: Google Photos
- Best free website to transfer large media: We Transfer
- Amazing fonts site for downloading free fonts for logo creation, designing or documents: Dafont & Google Fonts
- My favorite websites to use for free pictures for websites & social media: Unsplash, Pexels & Pixabay.
- My favorite website to use for well-formatted Instagram captions: Insta-space.
- Gmail canned responses to create email templates which make life so easy: Guide
- Business questionnaires/assessment forms to send customers: Typeform
- The best tool for professional invoicing, accounting & payroll: Wave
- Tool for creating, flyers, guides, logos, images etc: Canva
- Scheduling app for Instagram: Later
- The best app to connect your Instagram with multiple websites (e.g. Blog & website): Linktr.ee
- Best free project management software when you are delegating work: Trello
- Best free software to use for scheduling meetings/online sessions: Calendly
- Best free software to record accurate time for projects which are paid per hour: Clockify
- Best free tool for picking up a random winner on Instagram giveaway: CommentPicker
- Best free app for editing IGTV videos and editing canvas size of photos and videos. InShot
- Photography basics: Tips for composing perfect photos
- My favorite website for creating really professional Email signatures: WiseStamp
- Business card sample to promote your website/business:
- Must-read book to improve writing skills: Everybody Writes by Anne Handley. Your go-to guide for writing ridiculously good content.
- Must-read book for internet marketing: Red hot internet publicity by Penny Sansevieri
- A good book for Instagram business: Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Business by Walsh Phillips Kim
- A good book to learn Instagram: Instagram Power by Jason Miles
- Must-read book to handle technology: How to break up with your phone by Catherine Price
- A great book to learn all about WordPress websites: Create your Website using WordPress in a weekend by Alannah Moore
- Great book on minimalism & living a life free of distractions & clutter: Less by Rachel Aust
I hope you can benefit from all the tips I shared in this post. Please take a minute to leave a comment if it was helpful.