- 1 tsp Davidoff Instant coffee
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 – 2 tsp Milkpak cream
- 1 mug Olpers/Milkpak milk
- Take a pan, add half mug milk, sugar, coffee and cream.
- Use a milk frother (for up to 3 cups) or a hand blender (for 3 or more cups) inside the pan for about 15 seconds.
- Add the rest of the milk, let it boil and blend 15 seconds more.
- Pour the coffee into the mug from a distance for the perfect frothy coffee.
About Milk frother & Hand blender
Recommended by my sister, a milk frother is simple and perfect for making yummy coffee. I would fully recommend this product. Great value for money. You can simply put 1/2 tsp coffee, 1/2 tsp sugar and a few drops of water and stir it using the frother. After about a minute, add boiling milk in it and a final whisk. You’re done!
In case you haven’t yet bought a hand blender, it is a must have for every house esp one with few members. I make lassi, smoothie, milkshake, salan masala and coffee with it. It’s ideal and super easy to use.
- Have you tried this coffee yet?
- How do you like it?
- Would love to know.