Recipe For The Yummiest Coffee
- 1 tsp Davidoff Instant coffee
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 – 2 tsp Milkpak cream
- 1 mug Olpers/Milkpak milk
- Take a pan, add half mug milk, sugar, coffee and cream.
- Use a hand blender inside the pan for about 15 seconds.
- Add the rest of the milk, let it boil and blend 15 seconds more.
- Pour the coffee into the mug from a distance for the perfect frothy coffee.
In case you haven’t yet bought a hand blender, it is a must have for every house esp one with few members. I make lassi, smoothie, milkshake, salan masala and coffee with it. It’s ideal and super easy to use.