Quick & Easy Multi-purpose Recipe
- Onions: 2 medium sliced
- Tomatoes: 2-3 rough cubes
- Ginger & garlic paste: 1 full teaspoon
- Olives: Sliced 6-7
- Jalapeños: Sliced 6-7 (optional)
- Cheddar cheese: Slices or shredded
- Seasoning: Salt, pepper, red chilly powder.
- Lemon juice: 1-2 Table spoons
- Tomato ketchup: 1/2 cup
- Mayonnaise: 1/2 cup
- Any meat: Prepared keema/minced meat/boneless chicken pieces/sliced sausages
- Egg: 2 eggs
- Bell pepper/Shimla: 1/2 sliced
- Coriander/Mint leaves: For garnishing or in the mixture
- Green & Red chilly: 1 each sliced
- Sweetcorn: 2-3 Table spoons (optional)
- Mushrooms: 3-4 Sliced (optional)
- In a frying pan, add a little olive oil (or any other oil). When it’s hot, add sliced onions.
- Once onions start to get just a little bit golden, add ginger and garlic paste.
- Add meat and seasoning and let it cook till meat is tender.
- Then add tomatoes and let them cook for a few minutes till they get soft.
- Add Bell pepper, mushrooms, red and green chilly and give it a few minutes.
- After that, add olives, jalapeños, lemon juice, sweetcorn and coriander.
- Now with a spatula, move the mixture to one side of the frying pan and add mayonnaise and ketchup to the empty side and let it boil just for a minute
- Now mix ketchup and mayonnaise with the spatula till they blend fully.
- Now mix it all together.
- You can either separate the mixture and fry the egg on the side of the frying pan and mix it in the mixture or fry the eggs separately (which is best for burgers, sandwiches, & panini)
Now mixture is ready which can be spread on toasts, sandwiches, panini, stir-fry, burgers, pizza, lasagna, quesadilla or pasta.