Let’s face it! We all have craved sipping something warm (and creamy) during these terribly cold nights. Today I’m sharing a simple recipe for making deadly hot chocolate at home. Try it and let me know your thoughts.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Milk: 2 cups
- Cadbury’s Dairy Milk chocolate: 12 squares
- Milkpak Cream: 2 Tablespoons (or less)
- Small sized Marshmallows (optional)
- Davidoff Instant Coffee: 1/2 tsp for mocha flavor (optional)
- Milo (optional)
- In a pan on the stove, put the chocolate and gently melt it with a spatula.
- Add one cup milk and cream.
- Once you see signs of bubbles, blend with a hand blender inside the pan.
- Add the rest of the milk. Let it boil and then blend some more.
- Add marshmallows and mix a little.
- Pour into cups from a distance to get froth on top.
- You may add more marshmallows to the cups.
- Sprinkle Milo at the end.
Chocolate is a substitute for sugar so no need to add more sugar unless you want it really sweet.